Every pet is different, just like every age group is different. From puppies and kittens to senior pets, we’ve got your pets covered!
• Fecal (stool) exam on sample (please bring with you on your first visit) • Vaccinations for Feline Panleukopenia (Distemper), Rhinotracheitis & Calici the major upper respiratory viruses of cats and Rabies • Heartworm prevention using Revolution(r) • Internal parasite treatment/prevention
• Dental homecare • Housetraining • Spaying and neutering • Behavior issues • Proper exercise • What type of foods to feed • Feeding intervals
1st between 7 & 10 weeks of age 2nd between 10 & 13 weeks of age 3rd between 13 & 16 weeks of age 4th between 16 & 18 weeks of age Final puppy visit between 6 to 7 months of age
• Fecal (stool) exam to check for parasites (please bring with you on your 1st visit) • Vaccinations for Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis, Parvo & Rabies (Additional vaccinations for Kennel Cough and Lyme if needed based on lifestyle) • Heartworm Preventative medication • Deworming for Intestinal Parasites • Flea & Tick Control medication
• Litter box training/habits • Proper play • Dental homecare • Claw trimming/scratching posts/declawing • Sterilization benefits (ovariohysterectomy(spays) & neuters) • Nutritional issues (urinary problems, dental diets, weight control)
1st between 7 & 10 weeks 2nd between 10 & 13 weeks 3rd between 14 & 16 weeks of age Final kitten visit between 6 to 7 months
As a clinic we have had an emphasis on senior wellness for the past 10 years. Over 40% of the pets in our practice are over 7 years of age. We strongly believe that wellness screening, ideal weight, pain scoring, muscle condition scoring, and all of the other 14 steps found in our comprehensive exam are vital to your senior pet’s well-being. Your pet deserves only the best in care, but from age 7 on up, great care is the most important.
- Diabetes (especially cats)
- Hormonal disorders (Hypothyroidism & Cushings Disease in dogs, Hyperthyroidism cats)
- Kidney & liver disease
- Dental problems
- Behavioral issues
- Eye problems (cataracts, glaucoma, retinal degeneration, etc)
- Cognitive disorders (dogs & cats)