Dogs come in all shapes and sizes so dog grooming by a professionally trained groomer can benefit them all. Some need complicated and artistic “’dos” and others just need a good bath to smell and look great! Our Salon Manager, Karen can handle them all with compassion and patience. Every dog in our care will receive the following:
- Brushing (about 15 minutes)
- Nail trim
- Trim paw fur (if applicable)
- Ear cleaning
- Pluck ear fur (if applicable; left in place, hair in ear canals predisposes to wax buildup and ear infections)
- Sanitary trim (for pets with a longer hair coat, fur is gently trimmed in the urinary and anal region to help prevent soiling)
- Upon request, your pet’s anal sacs can be emptied (using gentle external pressure)
Trimming of matted coats is an art that our groomers are quite skilled at. Please ask for a quote as this takes necessary additional time to remove and/or comb through.
*Every pet in our grooming salon needs to be up-to-date on vaccinations (Distemper, Rabies & Bordetella) and current on an approved flea control to insure that all pets in our care stay safe and healthy!
Please call us today at 608.828.3730 for an appointment. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all grooms and a special discount for new clients! We also love referrals- ask for referral cards at your next visit to spread the word about West Towne Pet Grooming!