We require that pets be up-to-date on vaccinations to ensure that we keep all pets safe and healthy.
Vaccines we require: rabies, distemper (DA2PP) and bordetella.
We also require dogs be on a monthly flea preventative such as: Parastar Plus, Vectra 3D, Simparica or Seresto.
To provide the best grooming service possible, we are a veterinary supervised facility!
- Safety first, always!
- We ensure that all vaccinations are up to date for each pet
- All pets are screened for fleas and contagious disease upon arrival
- We follow strict sanitary & disinfection protocols
- Our full veterinary team is upstairs ready to address any health concerns, like “hot spots“, during any point of the groom
- For owners and pets with skin and scent sensitivities we offer hypoallergenic shampoo at no extra cost
- Diabetic pets, epileptics, older pets, and pets with cardiac disease are all safer when groomed in a veterinary clinic setting
Meet Our Team!
For the past 16 years Stacey has worked at a humane society, veterinary office, doggie daycare and Petsmart! She has been grooming dogs of all ages and sizes for the last four years. With her strong background in animal care, you can trust her to provide the tender, love and care your dog deserves!
Over the years Rahne has volunteered at the humane society and Three Gaits, and has worked as a groomer for 10 years at doggy daycares and boarding facilities. Her gentle spirit helps dogs relax while she takes a little extra time getting their cut done just the way you like!
Like us on Facebook!
Call us at 608-828-3730!
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – noon