We are a full-service grooming facility located in the West Towne Veterinary Center!
Our goal is to groom your pet to look beautiful while providing a stress free grooming environment. West Towne Grooming Center adheres to the PPGSA standards of care, safety and sanitation.
We require that pets be up-to-date on vaccinations to ensure that we keep all pets safe and healthy.
Vaccines our center requires are: rabies, distemper (DA2PP) and bordetella.
We also require dogs be on a monthly flea preventative such as: Parastar Plus, Vectra 3D, Simparica or Seresto.
To provide the best grooming service possible, we are a veterinary supervised facility!
- Safety first, always!
- We ensure that all vaccinations are up to date for each pet
- All pets are screened for fleas and contagious disease upon arrival
- We follow strict sanitary & disinfection protocols
- Our full veterinary team is upstairs and ready to address any health related concerns
- Diabetic pets, epileptics, older pets, and pets with cardiac disease are all safer when groomed in a veterinary clinic setting