It is our Mission to Help You Learn About Proper Pet Behavior
Behavior is a key component of West Towne Veterinary Center’s mission. We know that it can be challenging to read your dog or cat’s behavior and know what they are really reacting to or learning from in a given situation. From housetraining, chewing behavior, and socialization to thunderstorms or other phobias we can either help solve the problem or steer you to someone who can. Our goal is to help you understand and be able to modify your pet’s behaviors so they fit in well with your family.
We will give you the latest information, tips and tricks on behavior during your wellness exam. We commonly recommend behavior modification and/or training with Dogs Best Friend. Dogs Best Friend is a very useful training facility and can help you out with more comprehensive consultations and evaluations. Visit www.dogsbestfriendtraining.com/ for more information!
- Housetraining / “potty training tips”
- Feline inappropriate urination and/or defecation
- Canine inappropriate urination and/or marking
- Submissive urination
- Anxiety associated with loud noises (Thunderstorms, Fireworks)
- Anxiety associated with seperation
- Chronic barking
- Lick granulomas
- Timid and shy puppies and kittens
- Crate training
- Destructive chewing
- Pet to pet aggression
- Protective instinct of owners